Sunday, July 30, 2017

Beauty of the University of Kelaniya - PPD

It was the 07th of January 2016, that I first stepped into the University of Kelaniya to register for my undergraduate course. It's a wonderful feeling, the first time around to see such a huge place with nature and quality infrastructure combined. 
The Badge of University of Kelaniya

When I first came for the University, it was this Giant Board in front welcoming us to the University.




The following picture shows the place where people used to sit when some sport is going on in the ground. Not just to watch matches, but we generally tend to sit there or have a chat in and around there. Graduation pics are also taken here with all the students since a clear photo with a lot of students can be taken in this place.


We have a lot of places like this in the University. You can see one ground in the above picture and we also have another small ground which is used most of the times to play baseball. We have 04 main canteens and one snack bar. As you can see in the pictures, nature is blended with the infrastructure making it an amazing place to stay among the rush of the Colombo City. You can witness what I put in words through the pictures below.








So, I hope you enjoyed watching around my University. Stay tuned for more updates and if you have any doubts you can always shoot me an email or make a comment below, so that I will get back to you as fast as I can. :-)

Enter your Facebook comments here