Sunday, July 30, 2017

My Dream Trip - PPD

So, the story of my dream trip begins from my Childhood. I know you're wondering how. I used to watch a lot of Martial Arts Films when I was a kid, specially that of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. So I naturally developed an interest on Karate and Kung fu. I also watched a movie where the Shaolin Temple in China was shown. It was such an amazing place. So, I decided at that moment that I should visit there one day or another.






In order to do that I will have to earn some money and be financially in a good position and also be having the time as well. I'm sure one day it'll happen. It is not just the Martial Arts or what is commonly perceived as Fight that is taught there. "Qigong" which is the practice of Energy takes up a huge role in their teachings. This has also been used to heal a lot of diseases. It's actually a wonderful thing which a person who doesn't know this stuff could call it as Magic. You can check out more about qigong in the following link or else you can simply google as well.

https://www.springforestqigong.com/

I should spend atleast 6 months in the Shaolin Temple and will be awesome. At the same time I like to go around china in the time when am free. One place that I shouldn't miss is the Great Wall of China which is a massive construction of all time.



So, I hope you can see the beauty of the places just from the pics. Subscribe to this blog to stay tuned of my updates and to know about my trip once I go there. 


Enter your Facebook comments here