Monday, December 25, 2017

Table Ethics Session

This session was about Table Ethics and was done at the Sri lanka Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management. Unfortunately I couldn't attend this session, but if I had attended, I would have learnt the following things.

As I asked my friends to share their experience, I learnt these things which I share below. The first half of the session was a presentation in which they were taught how to dress for occasions properly, how to behave, hand shake and table manners.

The next half of the session has been the practical things of what was taught in the first half. Learning by kinesthetics was implemented. My badge mates had learned a lot and enjoyed in this session. Very good Food was provided itsims and the day seemed to have gone very well. Below are some images of the fantastic session.

Enter your Facebook comments here